Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cheese rules

Time and time again I find customers asking me what to do with a certain cheese; Can you just eat it, do you cook with it, I need something that is just good with crackers. While there are some cheeses that are better suited for cooking, grating, etc., I encourage you to experiment! There are no hard and fast cheese rules. I've eaten most cheeses on their own, with bread, with crackers and even with a spoon! Add spreads, jams or jellies, grab a loaf of bread studded with fruit and nuts. In the world of cheese feel free to play and explore. You never know what you might find.

1 comment:

Homergirl said...

When we come down in March - I want to play in the cheese with you. I want to try the Wildspitz and I really want to find a cheese that even 'cheese-hater' Kira will like! They all sound so yummy. (except maybe limberger)